It’s no secret that Denver real estate is booming. There might not be a bigger growth story in Denver than Stapleton.
Beeler Park is the newest addition to Stapleton’s growing community. Here are some quick facts:
- 822 new homes will be built
- 10 different builders will offer homes
- 22 new home styles will be available to choose from
- Prices will range from the 200,000s to the $900,000s
Zero Energy Ready Homes
Beeler Park isn’t your average new build neighborhood. The most unique feature of Beeler Park includes what are known as Zero Energy Ready homes.
Zero Energy Ready homes produce as much or more energy than they consume. This forward-thinking, energy efficient community makes Beeler Park very desirable for those that are environmentally conscious (and like $0 utility bills!). Important to note that buyers won’t pay a premium for these energy-efficient features.
The Department of Energy states, “Every Zero Energy Ready Home includes a host of features that minimize pollutants and allergens, prevent moisture build-up, and provide a continuous flow of fresh, well-filtered air”.
Zero Energy Ready Homes are so efficient that a renewable system like solar can offset all or most of its annual energy usage. With a Zero Energy Ready Home, homeowners could have no energy bills, other than a monthly electric hook-up fee. These homes can create as much solar energy as the home uses—resulting in a zero “net” energy bill.
The energy-efficient construction of these homes also make them more durable, with features like thicker walls and triple-paned windows.
Where is Beeler Park Located?
Beeler Park is located in Stapleton at the Northeast corner of East 56th Avenue and Central Park Blvd. Just east of Dick’s Sporting Goods Park.
Beeler Park is situated just south and west of the 15,000 acre Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge. This gives the community a wide open, expansive feel while still offering all the amenities of city life.
Attractions & Entertainment
Lisa Hall, Residential Community Development Director of Forest City Stapleton, sums it up nicely, “Beeler Park is a neighborhood that has found the perfect balance. It offers sweeping views on all sides, and makes you feel far away from everything while being only minutes from the heart of the city. Add to that a diverse collection of homes designed with careful attention to design details, both inside and out, to create a neighborhood unlike any other in Denver.”
Beeler Park is minutes away from Conservatory Green Park & Plaza, The Shops at Northfield, as well as Dick’s Sporting Goods Park. Between these 3 there is no shortage of boutique shops, restaurants and events.
Beeler Park displays Stapleton’s commitment to restoring and preserving the open space, parks & natural habitat for it’s residents. Families and pet-owners have plenty of options, all within a short walk:
- Rolling Bluff Park—offers adventure for kids of all ages, encouraging exercise and athletic challenges
- Lifted Meadow Park—features elements of nature used artistically, like a raised meadow playspace bordered by boulders
- Front Porch Park—the best place to watch the sunset is from a relaxing porch swing
- Pea Pod Park—edible plantings and silo shelter are ideal for a picnic lunch
- Cottonwood Clearing Park—at the hub of the neighborhood, the space offers both active and passive areas
- 59th Street Parkway—drawing from the spirit of Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, climbing rocks, balance logs and a singletrack trail offer fun (and sometimes demanding) physical challenges
- Beeler Street Parkway—this meandering “country road” links Beeler Park, Cottonwood Clearing and Front Porch Park with groves of fruit trees, wildflower meadows and open lawns
- Central Park Boulevard—a continuous prairie-like parkway that links Stapleton’s neighborhoods from north to south
- Beeler Plaza—located on the Beeler Street Crescent, and edged with retail, Beeler Plaza welcomes visitors with shaded Adirondack chairs and long community tables
The University of Colorado A Line is now open, with a stop at Stapleton’s Central Park Station, for easy access to downtown and DIA.
Interested in Learning More?
Contact us to get the latest home news and rates for Beeler Park homes.
Want to learn more about owning a home in Stapleton?
Lending Maven is a full service lending company with more than 15 years of experience in Denver. We will never sell your information or use it for anything other than contacting you about purchasing a home.