Welcome to one of Central Park’s newest neighborhoods.
Central Park’s Beeler Park is a new edition to one of Denver’s premiere communities. Conveniently located North of 56th Avenue and East of Central Park Boulevard, Beeler Park builds on the fundamental values that have made Central Park so popular. From energy-efficient homes built using sustainable principles to nine distinct parks and green spaces, Beeler Park is the perfect blend of urban and prairie oasis.
About Beeler Park
Beeler Park is Central Park’s 11th neighborhood, located in the Northeast corner of the community, roughly 15 miles from Denver International Airport and 9 miles from Lower Downtown Denver.
Filled with Green and Family Friendly:
- Eight unique parks offer playgrounds and activities for kids of all ages, while three distinct green spaces offer gathering areas for family and friends alike.
- Beeler Plaza, located on the Beeler Park Crescent will eventually be surrounded by retail shops. The park and plaza include a stream-like waterway, community tables, event space, and shaded Adirondack seating and long community tables to bring everyone together.
- To the West is Dicks Sporting Goods Park, home to the Colorado Rapids professional soccer club and the biggest names in music and entertainment.
- To the North is the 15,000-acre Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge, offering numerous drivable and walkable paths with incredible views of wild buffalo, deer, birds, as well as a variety of native flora and fauna.
Retail Therapy and Entertainment within and close at hand:
- The neighborhood itself features an increasing variety of boutique shopping and dining options.
- Just a short drive or walk to the South is the Shops at Northfield, which is full of big-name brands for both shopping and dining, as well as a number of local and boutique options, as well as Harkins Cinema for movies and the Comedy Works for theatre.
- The nearby Conservatory Green amphitheater hosts outdoor concerts and events year-round.
Close to public transportation and freeways:
Need to get away? Despite all Beeler Park has to offer, you’ll likely want to venture into Denver and beyond. With such a convenient location, you can easily get away to downtown Denver, the mountains, or hop a plane at Denver International Airport. You’ll find:
- Quick and easy access to Interstates 70, 25, and 225.
- Great access to public transportation including a number of RTD bus stops and quick access to the University of Colorado A Line via the Central Park rail station.
A leader in energy efficiency:
- Beeler Park offers all-new home collections designed to be Zero Energy Ready that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Only a handful of builders in the entire country are certified to build homes with such strict energy-efficient standards, and they can be found right here in Beeler Park.
- These Zero Energy homes go beyond the normal Energy Star homes that you’ll find in the rest of Central Park, putting even less strain on the environment and requiring fewer resources to operate.
Beeler Park New Homes
Beeler Park is the perfect neighborhood for both first-time Central Park residents and those looking to upgrade within the community. The variety of home builders and models ensures the neighborhood has something for everyone.
- Prospect Townhomes
- Edge 3.0
- Paired Homes
- Beacon Hill Collection
- Lane Collection
- Shenandoah Collection
- Approach Collection (Paired Villas)
- Paired Homes
Thrive Home Builders
- Elements Collection
- Vita Collection
- ZEN 2.0 Collection
- Panacea Collection
Boulder Creek Neighborhoods
- wee-Cottage Series
- Possibilities Series
Infinity Home Collection
- NextGen Collection
- Villa Collection
- Wildflower Collection
Want to Find Out More?
Think Beeler Park is the right place for you? Find out more by filling out the form below. Lending Maven is a full-service lending company with more than 15 years of experience in Denver that has helped hundreds of families call Central Park home. After you submit your information below, we can help you get pre-approved and be ready to call Beeler Park home.
Don’t worry, we will never sell your information or use it for it anything other than to get in touch about financing a new home in Beeler Park.